Sunday, April 6, 2008

A long weekend (that still isn't over)


Our Newark event was a great success! We entertained well over 3,500 great people in Newark, NJ at the JFK Rec Center. For the most part the whole night was fun, but there were several moments that I wish I could forget. We've had this date put together since November of last year and simply was going to be a regular card, but turned into a Showcase TV taping at the last minute and we had to make "it" work for television.

The East Coast crew is lead by Ricky O (he's also one of the three commentators on the Showcase) and I feel they always do a great job planning and executing a date.

Well anyhow, I will be able to go into this much more in a bit. The reason I have to cut this short is because I have to go into a planning meeting for the April 18/19 TV tapings (back on the East).

Thanks to all involved with NWA Pro East and all the officials of the City of Newark, NJ.

No comments: