Tuesday, April 1, 2008

White Hair's...


As Spring of 2008 begins I see the colors start to change (or what color there is in California) and the blossoms bloom. The main color that I see changing is the color of my hair. More and more each year I see the dark getting lighter and now the blond(ish) brown is straight up white. I pretty much passed the gray stage and well I gotta get use to having white hair!

People who know me already know I'm an "old soul" and I constantly get teased for being a "Grandpa," but the white hair is going to do me in! Anyone have any tips?

But seriously, I know that this is just a part of the circle...and I don't think Brian (the guy who cuts my hair) is going to get started on "painting" my head each month. The last year has been a pretty strenuous one, and I've always noticed how having a "big job" turns the color of their heads, just look at the past few presidents (not that I'm anything close to the President of the US)!

Anyhow, just a goofy observation and thought!

No comments: