Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Still going!


It's a little past 10:00pm on the West Coast of the United States and I am still at my desk working. Now this is not abnormal at all, I'm usually working at this hour, but today was a bit different because I started at about 9:30am (again not unusual) making phone calls to the East for our Newark card. Here is what I did today:

6:00 am - Woke up (because some ass decided that was a good time to start hammering outside)
6:15 am - Dozed back off
6:23 am - Woke back up
6:30 am - Started watching the John Adams series on HBO
7:15 am - Woke back up (somehow I fell back asleep and the hammering started again)
7:18 am - Started Adams again
7:30 am - Started HD dub of the Showcase for a TV station
9:00 am - Got out of bed and watched my landlady's D-in-law tear up my backyard and plant flowers
9:15 am - Bob Trobich called me
9:20 am - Took a shower
9:34 am - Sat at the desk
9:37 am - Andy Schmitz called
9:45 am Ricky O called
10:01 am - Stopped the HD dub and shipped it FedEx
10:20 am - THE WORLD CHAMPION CALLED
10:50 am - Started producing elements for next weeks "Hollywood Edition" of the Showcase
11:23 am - Andy called back
11:38 am - Chris Macneill called
11:43 am - Talked to Twin River Marketing about the card on the 18th
11:56 am - Tried calling referee's in Rhode Island
12:19 pm - Started laundry
12:56 pm - Tried calling Ed Chuman
1:08 pm - Went and bought Starbucks!
1:36 pm - Went back to same shopping center and bought Subway
1:57 pm - GOT FAT
2:00 pm - Conducted Conf. call with Macneill and Houston TV Station all while editing TV
2:37 pm - Messed with Shanesphotos.com because he was frustrated with the NWA site ;)

MAN AM I EVER TIRED THINKING OF ALL OF THIS AND I DID MAKE A LOG TOO!

Anyhow, now I'm finishing a youtube clip of a Sid Vicious match from the WLW days. The publicity people in Wildwood thought it would be a good idea if we posted one. I have no idea what it will do or generate and interest.

I still have to pack for my 9:00 am flight and finish a flyer for Lodi. Ahhh, the life of a pro wrestling promoter.

1 comment:

Jason Schultz said...

Did you spend all three minutes (1:57, 1:58, and 1:59) getting fat, or were you more efficient?