Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tonight I did something new...


RELAXED! Yes friends, since my last post I have not had more than a few hours sleep. My days and nights have been a full on whirlwind! Tonight I sat, alone in the living room in a vintage cigar chair and smoked a nice Punch "Maduro-Maduro" accompanied by an orange juice glass full of Southern Comfort with a few pieces of ice floating. I grabbed the first book I could find ("Andrea Mitchell: Talking Back") and threw on a set of head phones and listened to the ipod and read.

The book was a memoire of her days in TV news at NBC covering the White House. It was whatever, but I for once in a long while say I sat and "did nothing," that is until now.

Now I am working on what we will be doing next with the "NWA Wrestling Showcase" and the expansion of a project called the "NWA Television Network." This is a hell of an undertaking and we are getting ready for the NWA's 60th birthday and a pretty big show in Atlanta at the Philips Arena.

Well I will update this again soon. We have lots of work ahead of us and not a lot of time (or man power).

1 comment:

Jay Cal said...

"NWA Television Network." I could only imagine what this means. I hoe things go well.